It’s that time of season when the weather starts to get nicer, the sun shines a little longer, and those small dents and scratches on and around your car continue to get louder. Let this spring season be the time you do it—you take your car in and get that minor bodywork done. At Granite City Collision we can put the shine back in your sheen in no time, and at a reasonable price.
For some reason, no matter how much we love our cars, we learn to live with small scratches and dents. It’s not that we forget about them, we just decide they can’t be fixed—or, if they can it will cost millions of dollars. Now we know it won’t really cost that much, but bringing our car back to its youthful self seems a foggy endeavor (can small dents and scratches truly be repaired, or will it look like an overpriced hack job once finished?). But fear not. Granite City Collision can fix the smallest of dents and scrapes and it won’t cost millions; it won’t look like someone “tried his best.” We’re talking professional-level work—as in you, and everyone else, won’t be able to tell where the repairs were even made.
Now that the weather is nicer, we can’t help but want to show off our cars a bit, or at least enjoy the open road. There’s something special that takes place when the weather turns: we want to be outside more, which means driving more. In the winter we drive for the destination; in the spring and summer we drive for the ride. So why shy away from making your ride looking shiny and new again? It’s time.
Here is what we see most often when it comes to minor body damage:
- You’re at a stoplight and the driver behind you is not paying attention and rolls right into your back bumper. This leaves a small dent or scrape that usually never gets fixed.
- Your driving out of a parking lot and take a right turn that is just a bit tight, leaving no room between you and the small bike rack bolted to the ground. A piece of protruding metal from the bike rack carves a sweet little smiley face into the right corner panel of your new minivan.
- Or, you have an older vehicle that still brings you joy but the paint is oxidized in spots, and completely gone in others. You tell yourself, “It’s an old car,” but deep inside you want it to look its best.
The problem is, most people don’t realize just how affordable and quick it is to fix these minor issues. And though they are minor in terms of body repair, they are quite noticeable.
So you have made the decision: it’s time to get these dings and scrapes fixed for the spring and summer. But why take it to Granite City Collision? Here are just a few good reasons why we are your best bet when it comes to any size of vehicle restoration:
- We’ve seen it all and we’ve done it all. Anything from a long, thin scratch to a complete rebuild, we do it all—and on a regular basis. There is no job too small or big for us. And if you’re still not sure we can handle your vehicle’s issue, you can visit our website and request a quote for free.
- Unlike many other collision centers, we offer a 100% lifetime guarantee on all our workmanship. And on top of that, all parts are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles. (Any evidence of neglect to maintain or any new damage would of course void this guarantee.)
- We have a complete team of professionals working at all times. We aren’t some cheap, wood hut out in the middle of nowhere looking for vehicles to repair. And on the other side of that, we aren’t some big franchise rolling into town gobbling up your cars and our money. We are a professionally-trained group of technicians who thrive on performing quality workmanship at a low price. We are here for you.
Stop ignoring those ugly marks on your car. You don’t have to live with that dent or ding or gash or scratch. And you don’t have to shell out a portion of your life’s savings to get your polished vehicle back. Stop in and see us today and let us show you just what we can do.